Acne and especially pimples are a common problem faced by many at the beginning of puberty. ‘Acne’ is the collective name given to a package of multiple skin problems. Acne or acne vulgaris include the appearance of seborrhea or scaly skin, comedoms or black heads and white heads, papules or capocchies, pustules or pimples and large nodules or pustules. Acne in severe forms can be inflammatory, but above all it is not inflammatory.
Acne can lead to skin scars. The problem acquires time at puberty, continues until adulthood and may disappear later in life. Pimples, the most annoying type of acne, occur due to inflammation of hair follicles. It is clogged with the sebum and is therefore contaminated by dust, dirt, pollution and is often infected by bacteria such as propionibacter. It comes in two forms: pustule and papule. The pimples are full of pus, red and swollen
Acne herbal remedies and effective natural treatment of pimples
Acne and pimples can be controlled through some self-help measures. The scrub must be avoided and OTC solutions containing benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, resorcinol, azelaic acid, sulfur, retine-A can be used as detergents. You should try not to touch your face frequently because this could exacerbate the possibility of infection.
Wide sanitary clothing is advisable for those with pimples. While using makeup, you should use non-electromocene or non-anacenic make-up, and remember to take off your makeup before going to bed. One can take oral antibiotics under the guidance of an expert to prevent pimples and other acne lacerations.
Home remedies for pimples and other acne treatments may be listed as follows.
1. A paste of fresh fenugreek leaves can be applied to the skin and left overnight, and washed off the next morning with warm water. This is an excellent remedy for all types of acne, including pimples.
2. A solution prepared by mixing cucumber juice, carrot juice, lettuce and alfalfa juice, is very good for the treatment of pimples.
3. Drinking herbal water helps maintain a safe distance from any form of acne. Herbal water can be made by boiling the hair of a corn and 2-3 fenugreek seeds in a glass of water.
4. Fresh apricot juice is very useful in treating cystic acne and pimples.
5. Almond oil can work wonders in erasing scars from old pimples.
6. Drinking at least 10 glasses of water a day helps eliminate toxicity from our system. Water purifies us from the inside, keeps our skin hydrated and free from acne problems.
7. The hot and moist pack followed by a cold compress kills the pimple causing bacteria and then resolves the localized infection.
8. The ripe tomato pulp is very good for the treatment of pimples. It can be applied all over the face, kept for an hour and then washed away.
9. On pimples can be applied a paste of sandal powder and turmeric. Absorb excess oil and turmeric has an anti-bacterial effect.
10. Toasted and powdered pomegranate skin can be mixed with lime juice and applied to the affected skin. It is a very effective acne treatment. Controls the spread of infection, removes scars and prevents the return of pustules, cysts, rashes and blackheads.
11. The Golden Glow capsule can also be used to eliminate acne and pimples problems. It is a special blend of Ayurvedic herbs that purify the blood.