Cycling trips can be an incredible amount of fun, not just for regular cyclists. Imagine how healthy the habit is, what incredible effects it has on your body, imagine how the glorious fresh air would feel.
From Globe Treker luxury cycle tours to a simple trip with your friends, bike rides can be incredibly fun. So what are the best bike tours in the world, Well, read on to find out.
• The Pacific Coast Highway in the United States has been a favorite destination for cyclists for years, because not only is the sight worth killing, but the fresh air is absolutely amazing, especially if you start early during the day. Not only that, but you can see some incredible cities.
• The route between the two largest cities in Vietnam, Hanoi in Ho Chi Minh City, is ideal for adventurous cyclists looking for bike tours that offer some obstacles and make you sweat a beat.
• Ruta Austral in Chile is a haven of health and paradise for nature lovers. On this path of over 800 miles, you will meet beautiful and lush expanses of natural forests, national parks and beautiful landscapes. Maybe get off the bike and explore a bit ‘of flora,
• The entire region of Japan is practically an entire bike tour in itself. Completely economical and fun, you can rent a bike and go around the region, visiting famous sushi bars, beautiful lush gardens, traditional temples and hospitality clubs.
• The Green Route, recently completed in Canada, is a beautiful natural area. The landscape varies, from flat and undisturbed roads to rocky valleys and plains. However, there are ample driving directions and directions to some interesting places along the way.
• The Great Divide in North America is the only place where all adrenaline junkies can have fun right in the lap of nature. Since it is a mountain bike trail off the radar, it is directly in the middle of nature and offers completely pure and untouched natural air. But beware, it may take, on average, three months to complete the entire trip.
• Every year, the Italian population sees mass participation in the annual cycle tour along the Gran Fondo Campagnolo stretch during the month of June. We advise you to join them during this period, otherwise your route could be blocked or your plans interrupted by heavy snow.
• The Baja Peninsula in Mexico, according to avid cyclists, is one of the best bike tours you can ever have. A single highway with almost no traffic light, it can take about 4 weeks to complete the route and there are enough places for camping and even inns to take refuge at night.
• The Danube route from Germany to Budapest is for beginners and families who do not want the hassle of understanding the finer details. There are tons of useful guides to help you navigate along the way.
• The Route du Comte Jean in Belgium does not have many mountains or difficult terrain and is extremely popular for its expensive winds and landscapes.